Monday, December 27, 2010

its still holiday ~
and parents+bro came bac today , frm shanghai trip
they bought me a so call iphone 4G,haha! and a jacket ...


i just donoe why
i suddenly feel so moody
and emo ..


just sit at floor thinking ntg , quietly for a long time...

then click on facebook and saw a picture
and something suddenly pop up im my mind ..

``机会不是人人都有,也不是常常会有。``



strange rite ?
i also feel strange why its not me who get this opportunity !
haha, maybe its a kind of fate bah , this kind of life and career is just not mine.


oh
and about my x`mas apple plan,
it doesnt happen as wad i planned ...
they told me, OUT OF STOCK .. ==

and i just dont understand why they so dog eye har, maybe i reli look like sakai and damn poor man gut?
nvm, forgive you ...



and i just discovered that recently
i over rely on one kind of feeling ....


and the damn project always make my head big
why should i just suffer like this while the president did ntg and owe me a document for ages!!
fuckin crap..



therefore
i understand that, there are ntg fair in this world
shd save those money up and buy sumthing else
bye apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment